Everyone's favorite shorts are back. Meet the Amphibious MK2 Short — updated with minor tweaks to the drawstring & pockets to make them even better than the first time.
They're long and durable enough to take repeated scrapes from a barbell during deadlifts and cleans, but also lightweight enough to keep you moving freely during a run.
Additionally, they're water-resistant, drying quickly after a swim, and have a 4-way stretch, accommodating the constant twisting and pulling of combat sports. All of these features wrapped up into a covert design makes them casual enough to still wear as everyday lounge shorts.
- 4-way stretch with side slits to allow for a greater range of motion
- Bonded hems for a lightweight fit, minimizing bulk
- Durable mesh quick-dry side pockets
- Rear zippered pocket to secure your phone or other valuable belongings
- Fixed elastic waistband with drawstring for a secure, adjustable fit
- Fast-drying, low-moisture absorbency fabric to seamlessly transition from sea to land
- 7-inch inseam for a comfortable, breezy fit
- Rebirth woven label on left leg hem