Ways to Pay:
On our website you can pay for your order in one of two ways:
- This is the traditional method of payment. You pay for the full order value upon checking out.
- This method allows you to pay a portion of the full order value up front, and the rest later using Shop Pay.
MORE ON INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS:
Are there late fees?
No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay Installments on Shop Pay?
The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
Have more questions?
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help.
- For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.